Its a Monthly Course and you May need to Join Monthly Course were we will Do the Weekly one Class and its for 3 Months (Approx). If you want to join a KP Astrology Live Class, then you will Book your Seat from here and Join Our Whats App group Today Whats App Group
KP Astrology Online Course – Live Classes – If you want to Learn KP Astrology Course – KP STELLAR Astrology Learning its correct Course which Take up KP Astrology Video Course 50 Hours approx
What is KP Astrology?
The Krishnamurthy Padhdhathi, or KP system as it is popularly known, developed in the 20th century was a markedly different system and the late Sri Krishnamurthy gave a new method of preparing the chart and a new set of rules for prediction.
When a native is bom, his ascendant falls in a particular point in the zodiac and the remaining eleven cusps are calculated using the Placidus House system. According to the KP system every point in the zodiac has its own set of rulers and these are obtained by dividing each nakshatra or star into subs and subsubs in a manner similar to that used for finding the dasa, bhukti, antara and sookshma based on the moon’s position.
Krishnamurti Paddhati is an excellent system of astrological predictions, created by the great Indian astrologer beloved guru late Prof. K.S. Krishnamurti.
It is regarded to be the most accurate system of prediction.
Followings are the FEATURES of the KP Astrology:
- KP focuses more on House significations and less on significations of planets and signs.
- KP Astrology divides each Star into 9 unequal subdivisions called as SUBS and rules
- It uses KP Ayanamsha. What is Ayanamsha you will Learn in the KP Astrology Course About – KP Ayanamsha
- KP Astrology uses Cusps which are starting point of the house/ bhav to know promise of event.
- KP Astrology uses Placidus House system.
- A planet is expected to give results as per its STAR-LORD and which is verify by its SUB-LORD.
- A Planet represents the SOURCE, that Planet’s Star-Lord represents the RESULTS and the Planet’s SUBLORD CONFIRMS that result.
- KP uses Principles of Ruling Planets’.
- It discards divisional charts and yogas.
KP Astrology COURSE CONTAINS
Module I – Introduction & Principles of KP Astrology System
In Module we will cover Introduction and Basic Principles of KP Astrology and we will Let You Know Basic Understanding of Vedic Astrology which are mandatory to go forward with KP Astrology Courses.
Module II – Dimensions of KP Astrology System
- Why Sub-lords & Sub division-249
- Vimshottari Dasa
- What is Fortuna point
- What Are Aspects
- What is Transits
- What Are Ruling planets
- Rectification of Birth Time
- Gems & their recommendations
Module III – Advance Predictive KP Astrology
- Marriage astrology
- Child birth
- Purchase & Sale of property(land/building/vehicles) & when?
- Job(promotion/transfer/loss of job) & when?
- Profession & Its type
- Business- Its nature & type of business
- Disease(types & how to cure?) & when?
- Loan- Its nature & repayment
- Accident & Insurance
- Litigation and Jail
Module IV – Horary KP Astrology – Prashna Astrology
This Very Important Module lots of questions which are not exactly answered by Natal chart but everything can be answered from Prashna Shastra.
Some Hidden Techniques on Horary will be shared which will help you to give Answers Yes or No in few mins of Time.